Why can't I send folders to the secondlife marketplace through merchant outbox??

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3315 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am wanting to sell a few custom made homes that I have built myself, everything is transfer and no third party content is used, I have done everything I am supposed to but when I click send to the marketplace all it says is success and when I check my store nothing is coming up in the unassociated inventory items.

I've even tried using the magic box, I dragged what I wanted into it then synced through the marketplace and they came up as seperate files which I don't want because I need to attach notecards and a texture.. I then begin to edit them how I am supposed to and it says unable to do because Magic Box items which are not limited quantity can not be listed.

SL is such hard work, I even have to type in google how to post in this forum.

If anyone could give me a normal straight forward answer.. please dont ask me to look at the help page because I've looked everywhere and tried everything.

Thanks allot.

Callum

YorkshireLadUK wrote:

SL is such hard work, I even have to type in google how to post in this forum.

Wait a minute... you honestly found an instructive page concerning the proper way to post something on the Second Life official forum with Google?... WOW!!!  Was it this same page which suggested that you embolden the entire content of your post... perhaps, leading you to believe that it would somehow result in garnering you more attention by doing so?

I believe it's time you discontinue considering Google your friend.

...Dres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3315 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.