Whos the creator of this skin???

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4514 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am wondering if anyone here knows who makes this skin shown here at the marketplace? https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KATHAARIAN-The-Slayer-Shape-Styling-Card/2849586 The shape creator did mention that theirs a URL for the skin in the note that is included with the shape, I am simply not interested in the shape. 

I'm too embarrassed to ask the creator for the URL anyways since I am not a prospect buyer.

Thank you Ceka Cianci for the response. I suspected that the skin was from Prodigal, but I wasn't entirly sure of it. I too have a skin from Ry0ta Exonar, but not the one that Ry0ta mention. VERY good quality.

If only Prodigal was available back then I would'nt had wasted so much on skins that didn't look realistic. 

I wish I can send a review on the skin that I bought off of you, Ry0ta, but I didn't buy it from the marketplace. 

Matthew Fleischhaker wrote:

Thank you Ceka Cianci for the response. I suspected that the skin was from Prodigal, but I wasn't entirly sure of it. I too have a skin from Ry0ta Exonar, but not the one that Ry0ta mention. VERY good quality.

If only Prodigal was available back then I would'nt had wasted so much on skins that didn't look realistic. 

I wish I can send a review on the skin that I bought off of you, Ry0ta, but I didn't buy it from the marketplace. 

i don't shop for male skins myself..but i do pay attention to their bodies hehehe

and those are some very nicely toned bodies hehehehe

it was a pleasure looking.....i mean hunting for them....i mean IT!! heheheh *winks*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4514 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.