Who created these rocks?

BluePapillon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

BluePapillon wrote:

It means that build is not available inworld. I think it is obvious otherwise I would not ask.
;)

Nope, not obvious.  There are plenty of people who do not know how to find things using search, how to right click and inspect, how to enumerate a linkset and so much more.

In other words, I don't assume that anything is obvious.

Pamela Galli wrote:

The polite thing is always to list whatever it is you have tried, so people do not have to play 20 Questions to eliminate options. Rule of thumb: respect people's time.

And if possible, explain where you found the image. If it's from a blog, someone here might know the author. If you took it yourself but the location has gone, someone might remember something about it. A Google image search didn't help me, but presumably you have an idea where it came from?

Callum Meriman wrote:

They are the ruins from fanatik.

For something so prevelant in SL I am shocked the forum warriors are giving you such a hard time.

These things are everywhere and most people whould know them by sight.

I agree that the Fanatik building set could be used to build the rock portion of the build in the picture. Components in the set match up with parts of that build.

I don't agree that most people would know them by sight. That might be true for people who build using that sort of set, but most people just look at the build as it is and don't check to see who made the components.

I don't think this creator needs such kind of advertisment. That was simple question people. Don't make a conspiracy theory to it.

I am creator myself and last thing I would do is to advertise someone's else products. :) Thanks to all who are normal here and were able to provide simple answer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.