Whitney Houston

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Minx Kurosawa wrote:

I honestly don't know Could be a mistake on ABC's news part. But she is dead.

I see, well see my first post in reply to you, the report you copy and pasted is from Sep 13 of last year, when it was a false rumor, she has actually died today.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Whitney-Houston/m-p/1378465#M50481

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Minx Kurosawa wrote:

I honestly don't know Could be a mistake on ABC's news part. But she is dead.

I see, well see my first post in reply to you, the report you copy and pasted is from Sep 13 of last year, when it was a false rumor, she has actually died today.

ya when i was typing my post..nobody else had posted yet..so i didn't even really know she did until i seen all you guys say she did..thats why i had to go back and edit my post ..

i just woke up a little bit ago..

i couldn't tell from the OP if she was or wasn't ..so i did a quick search and only saw the ones from last year..so i figured it was just another false reporting again..

or a thread about the false reports and there being another one..

i think this is not only one of my favorite songs  from her..but also one of my favorite songs..and i loved this movie as well..from my body guard..

i know i am going to be listening to only her music for the rest of the night..

it never really hits me until i listen to their music..then i realize..what a terrible loss to us all..

all the stupid media stuff gets washed away and their music really shines more than ever..because now we know it is all there is and no more will be made from them..then the loss really hits home..

because that's what they loved to do most of all and that's them at their rawest form..

i envy not being able to leave such a beautiful legacy behind as she and the many others have when that time comes..

sorry for coming back and adding this part late..but it really didn't set in until i heard her sing this song..

she had such a beautiful voice..

If she could trade all her fame and fortune for another 48 years, do you think she would do it? If somehow, she could go back in time and never have had the big break that made her famous and never have gotten involved with drugs and live until 96, do you think she would and do you think she should?

Randall Ahren wrote:

If she could trade all her fame and fortune for another 48 years, do you think she would do it? If somehow, she could go back in time and never have had the big break that made her famous and never have gotten involved with drugs and live until 96, do you think she would and do you think she should?

she could have done that at any time...she had half of a life time  of should of's and could of's and would of's..like we all do..

i have no idea if she wanted to live to 96..i know not everyone wants to..i know i don't want to live to be that old..

i know the thing i kept hoping for her was that she was off the drugs..i think that anyone should get off those..

and if she was tired of being famous or tired of the fortune..then i'm sure at times she probably did wish she never made that break..

but never taking it may have been something she regretted for the rest of that 96 years..so i'm not sure what she was thinking..

not everyone that lives a short life regrets their whole life..maybe just parts of it..i think she regretted the drugs..just like most do that have problems with them..

Randall Ahren wrote:

You better shoot for 96. According to Bukowski, endurance is more important than truth.

i'm not shooting for any age..the truth is..life's too short to waste it on being scared of dying..

long or short..mine is gonna be a full one..i have a feeling i'll have had exactly as much endurance as i needed for it by the time i hit the back door..hehehehe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.