Weird inventory problem?!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3216 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For some reason LLs has a limit on how many items can be in "myoutfits". What I have done is moved everything clothing wise into "clothing" folder. The clothing folder to my knowlage has no limits. At least i havn't found them yet.

Benson Gravois wrote:

For some reason all if a sudden when I create an outfit, I can no longer move it within my outfits folder to specific folders I have as I always did, I just get a circle with a line through it? How do I fix this?

The outfit folder was never designed to have subfolders in it - being able to move items into subfolders was actually a bug which was corrected recently. There's a project going on to make it possible to use subfolders in the outfit folder "legally" but it hasn't been released yet.

Theresa Tennyson wrote:

Benson Gravois wrote:

For some reason all if a sudden when I create an outfit, I can no longer move it within my outfits folder to specific folders I have as I always did, I just get a circle with a line through it? How do I fix this?

The outfit folder was never designed to have subfolders in it - being able to move items into subfolders was actually a bug which was corrected recently. There's a project going on to make it possible to use subfolders in the outfit folder "legally" but it hasn't been released yet.

Hopefully they don't forget the Appearance panel. It needs to be fixed too to show Outfit folder's subfolders. Else having subfolders in Outfit folder is quite meaningless if the Appearance panel shows everything as flat layout without subfolder structure.

I have set myself the task of tiding up my inventory over next fortnight.

My complaint is that even when I move items from my 'recieved' folder and place it in a folder I want>>>when the boxes open and save, they save under inventory and not in the folder I had placed the original.  

A lot of work ahead.  

Can anyone help me with instruction how to open dual inventory folders at same time so I can move items across easier  (without having to scroll through whole list each time). 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3216 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.