Visitor tracker?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Benson Gravois wrote:

Are there any that you would recommend?

[giggling] OK, I just can't keep up the single sentence responses any longer. Let's see..this is the General Discussion forum so we can actually offer suggestions.

In my case I have a proximity script I have inside a phantom and invisible cylinder centrally located at my parcel arrival point. It gleefully report's to me all the visitors that cross it's threshold via IM and email. I have a Rule in my email program that collates all these messages for me into a single group.

SCRIPT CODE Removed since the OP didn't want to do it themselves, Sorry!

Benson Gravois wrote:

Why are you doing this? I just asked an innocent question, you don't need to spam me with all this junk? All I wanted to know is if there is a product on the market place for what I needed?

Mmmm and I gave you a free script that you can use to accomplish exactly what you wanted. Based on your response I must assume you are not familiar with building or scripting.

Well then just go to the MarketPlace and search for a Security Orb. Below is a link for you to make it easy.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&search%5Bcategory_id%5D=&search%5Bmaturity_level%5D=G&search%5Bkeywords%5D=Security+Orb

Be sure to review the features offered before paying for one and then read the NoteCard in the delivery carton [folder] very carefully when it arrives in your in-world Inventory.

Per your complaint the Free Script is rescinded...and deleted.

Good Luck.

The mind boggles!

When I read the thread title, I thought, "You can have a copy of my script" which does exactly what you want, and can also act as a doorbell and IM/email you if you put it in something that a visitor can touch (like a doorbell on your door!).

Too late now.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.