Unscheduled Maintenance [COMPLETED]

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww hi stewart!OMG u here too? here with me on the same boat? ok i dont mean i am happy we cant log into SL, but i feel good that u said hi and  here with me in bad times, what a surprise that is! A hug from me to you. i am waiting....  but again i kind of feel better already...U rock!!!

Phil Deakins wrote:

Lexbot Sinister wrote:

By they way, does anyone know if ANYone at all can log in? Or is SL down for everyone?

Whats the concurrency?

Nobody can log in because logins are disabled, but there are still plenty of people in who were already in when it happened, including one of my alts, so tjhere's plenty of concurrency although I don't what the number is.

Thanks Phil!

Btw, speaking of disrupted service- it doesn't matter  what employees etc they have to pay, disrupted service is still disrupted service, and customers shouldn't need to pay for service not obtained.

Then it comes down to consumer laws in that specific country, i'm not sure what the US laws say about it.

At least here, usually a partial refund is done after 24 of total downtime during a month. I don't think we are up to that yet ;)

Phil Deakins wrote:

evoluchun1981 wrote:

but that dont help the people that jsut rent ingame from people the days or hours we lose after paying anyways

No it won't but when this is over, it won't really matter because these things usually last for just a few hours at most.

Probably like you I remember when these outages could carry on for days.  Jeez, avatars these days, don't even know they're rezzed.

One of the hamsters got sick. The others had to run quickly on their wheels to compensate and give the servers enough electricity.

But they too became tired due to the extra effort, and more have stopped, so the survivors had to run even more.

But we already started an intensive program of breeding hamsters to circumvent this issue. In few weeks we will had enough hamsters to run SL again. Thanks for your patience.

:catlol: 

They will only tell you something if they can pin the blame on somebody else (another company), they would never tell you about a DoS attack or that a cheap piece of junk they've bought has just been fried or that some server monkey unplugged the system to charge his iPhone up.

I want to know how many are still logged into SL today? i bet is very low numbers and most are poeple that uses devices like ipad or iphones that is used for reading and chatting only. They cant use the devices to tp or other things, and thats why they havent crashed yet.. but feels lonely in there with noone to talk to..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.