Unable to connect a simlater???????????

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i have not been able to login since more than 10 hours ago.

i saw the following messeage.

[Unable to connect a simulater]

Last night befour the crash.i was editing the active title of a group  where i am the owner.after i changed the title name,then big crash happen and i am not able to log in in since then.the name of the title that i edited is TEMPURA ISLAND.i edited the active [title] of owner role .(change in to japanese)

i tried inter net line reset  or every method that are listed in the second life wiki.but still i cant not log in.

help me... TT

Wow, kikunosuke-san! (thanks for using my skins)

Maybe same cause?  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Technical/Cannot-log-in-Reason-Login-failure-connect-Unable-to-connect-to/qaq-p/992723

グループにどなたかタイトルを変更する権限を持っている人がいらっしゃれば、その人に変更をお願いするか、どなたもいらっしゃらなければ、ライブチャットかサポートチケットでリンデンの人に頼むかしかないみたいです。

That is a recognized problem.  Typing special characters into a group name or title can block you from logging in to SL until someone can UNedit the change you made.  If you have a co-owner (an alt?), see if that person can go in world without wearing the group tag and do the editing for you. If not, the only solution may be to file a support ticket and ask LL to either remove the title or eliminate the group.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.