Third Party Viewers

dmw9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Interesting thread as I have been trying out several differant viewers lately. 

I *was* a huge fan of the Exodus Viewer. It came out and had a significant amount of features and was very reliable. To refer to it asa viewer for combat RP is very misleading. I it also geared to visual artist. However, it has not been updated since January and developers have had trouble meeting their own dates, so I have moved on until they put together a more current release.

I haved used Niran's Viewer and it truly is a stunning piece of work. It is worth trying just to enjoy the camera movment alon.Just so many features and I often think it tries to do too much. I think of it as a high end sports car. Fun to drive sometimes, but not great for everyday use. For photographs or simply wanting things to "look good" this is THE viewer. 

I am surprised no one has mentioned the Dolphin Viewer. This has become my "go to" viewer which I fnd myself using most of the time now that Exodus has faded. If offers a lot of features you will fined elsewhere, looks grear and is, for me, extremely reliable. It can take a pounding. Also, the developer updates regularly. Currently ,I find myself using this viewer daily along with the SL viewer which I find improving with every release.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.