Tattoo Appliers??

Xherria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2779 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I've been learning to make tattoo's and over the last 2 months, I've done well! But the issue is I can only make Omega tattoo's, I've been looking for the other Applier items I could get to use to apply them to sell but can't seem to find them anywhere. Could someone help me with links or info on where to get the other mesh body appliers?

Omega system appliers work on a lot of different bodies.  For the bodies they don't work on, the creator of those bodies has a propriety system.  How to get one varies.

You have to go where those bodies are sold to see if they have a applier system for creators available.Some may have a sign that you click to get one or that tells you how to get one.  Get demo's of the bodies you are interested in. They may have the information in a note card or an actual applier kit in the package that comes with the body demo or actual body.  If you don't see anything, contact the creator.  

Note that some creators make you complete an application to get their applier system, but if you don't pass muster in their eyes, you may not get one.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2779 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.