Stray Cats by my door!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2917 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone! I hope someone could help me about this funny situation.

Well, something curious happened when I moved to my new Linden Home.

As soon as I teleported there, I found two KittyCats by my door. When I clicked on them, I got to know the owner's name, but the person doesn't answer my IM's regarding her cats. Maybe she was as previous resident in this adress.

What else can I do, since I can't edit or move them?

P.S.: I love cats and they don't bother me at all (wish I could adopt them), but I'm concerned since they belong to somebody else.

Thanks!

Gotta love KittyCats. They are cute and curious lol. Not sure if they are returnable, but they are no copy. Typicly the KittyCats return to their set home location. Perhaps someone before you had the house and had them and forgot to reset their home. Still if you fell in love with them so much get one, 2, 3, 4 maybe more lol. They are adicting.

Isn't it possible to allow a "return" script into this objects?

Then, it would be musch easier for the owners to have his/hers cats back to their inventory. In this case, the owner seems to be away from SL and I would like to have my own cats in my house.

If this matter is solved, I will for sure purchase your cats ;D

Could be the system sees them as on the land outside your house, so won't let you return. But whatever the reason, I'd suggest putting in a support ticket about it. Explain what you've said here, that you think they belong to the last owner, you think they're not in SL at the moment to pick them up, and returning them failed.

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Please tell me there are 13 in that pile. I count 11 or so, but there could be two buried underneath.

Sigh, alas there are 15 in total. They are all Canadian "Naturals" as well.

I shall count them as 13 primary black ninja kittens and two emergency backups.

Phil Deakins wrote:

We younger folks don't understand the word 'cats' in that context, Rhonda
;)

Here's your context, Phil...

Dillon has imagined I'm the one in the striped top and glasses @2:01. Never mind that the recording is from 12 years before I was born and that I look more like Waldo (than Wenda) in a striped top.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Phil Deakins wrote:

We younger folks don't understand the word 'cats' in that context, Rhonda
;)

Here's your context, Phil...

Dillon has
imagined
 I'm the one in the striped top and glasses @2:01. Never mind that the recording is from 12 years before I was born and that I look more like Waldo (than Wenda) in a striped top.

Oh really. Imagined, huh? I shall leave it to the other posters here. Yay or nay: is the be-spectacled blonde in the striped top Maddy's doppleganger or is she not?

She does a little 'rawwrr' along with the claw gesture: very stimulating. ;-)

And btw I love that song, and just about every other Coasters song I've ever heard. Great group.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2917 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.