Snowboarding

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

First off, did they do away with the sports section?

I was curious if there is a snowboarding/skiing community anywhere?  It's a blast in RL and the scenery is just amazing and the people that you meet at different ski resorts are just great. 

I'm at a gorgeous region right now, it has a train that takes you around through the town and you can ride the ski lift to the top of the mountain.  They even have what looks to be a super jump/long jump  ramp at the top.  Sad part is there is not a pixel to be found :matte-motes-impatient:

it seems like they get rid of Sports, there werent many threads started, it didnt catch much interest.

the Lab is learning and adapting, creating new sections, mixing ones that are similar, and one thing that they learned is that they have to have General Discussions. then they are going to learn that many of the subjects is better to integrate them together here.

as to snowboarding, its a lot of fun, i have tried it in one mountain and is great. i think wintersports are great, either you snowboard, ski, or use any other vehicle to slide down the snow :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.