Second Life 2.0: Can We Build a Virtual Utopia?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3071 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dashti Crumb wrote:

I'm not sure if you're trolling or just a massive Feminist. but if it's the Latter, please Stfu and stay on tumblr where you belong.

Dear Dashti,

In answer to your question(s):

• Yes, I am a "massive Feminist." Or, more accurately, a fervent and committed feminist: it's not very gentlemanly to make remarks about my putative size, and anyway it's "body-shaming." Expect a visit shortly from one of our maurading bands of ELFs ("Emasculating Lesbian Feminists") soon. And when they arrive, just remember: nothing bad can happen to you if you keep your legs tightly together (as I'm sure your grandmother told you).

• No, this thread was not "trolling." It is something that we Feminazis like to call "humour." You should try it one day!

• I know not what this "Stfu" thing means. You seem to have left out most of the vowels! Please explain at more length.

Finally, thank you so much for your lovely in-world message. We Feminists have a great deal to learn from the winning ways and persuasive charm of thoughtful critics such as yourself. Next time, however, could you please refer to me as a "Feminist Goddess"? Unless of course you are making a polemical point about gender fluidity, in which case, yay!

All the best,

Laskya

ELF-in-Chief

Darrius Gothly wrote:

*GRINZ*

Excellent list .. and I agree with every one of them. But we do have to add one more:

• Auto-correct on Female Avatar chat (nearby and IM) that changes the word "no" to "yes". (Because we all know that's what you really mean anyway.)

So with that one single addition, yup ... you've nailed the perfect virtual utopia.

/me pops his earplugs back in and resumes smiling in a most agreeable fashion ...

Darrius, you old troll --

I've reserved a cabin for you at one of our Re-Education Camps, located in the midst of the Glorious Canadian Tundra.You'll love it!

;-)

SirLeighBastard wrote:

LaskyaClaren wrote:

See Maddy's suggestion, above, about being able to prevent people from logging out,

Can we extend this to include also certain select forum posters?

They can't even prevent them from logging in!

***Call me Sir B'versive

Ah. You're here, are you then?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3071 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.