Resident's Wiki page on Griefing and how to deal with it

Innula Zenovka

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2986 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thanks for posting the link.  I've heard bits and pieces of how to handle some of the different types of griefing, but it's nice to have all the relevant information in one place.  There was a lot of information included that I hadn't heard about before, particulary regarding particles and sounds. 

I'm not sure that it matters, or how you'd find out who is responsible for griefing in SL, but certainly the estate of enterainment regions in which I'm involved regularly experiences a big increase in griefing during US school holidays.

Our region managers and other staff tell me that when griefers and trolls are using voice, they generally sound like male teenagers (obviously age is difficult to guess simply from voice, but the slang also sounds like their teenage children/ younger siblings).

Innula Zenovka wrote:

I'm not sure that it matters, or how you'd find out who is responsible for griefing in SL, but certainly the estate of entertainment regions in which I'm involved regularly experiences a big increase in griefing during US school holidays.

Our region managers and other staff tell me that when griefers and trolls are using voice, they generally sound like male teenagers (obviously age is difficult to guess simply from voice, but the slang also sounds like their teenage children/ younger siblings).

Thank you Innula, these are the same findings we are observing as well.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2986 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.