Registration is unavailable at this time?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3538 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I had a friend from another game try to make a SL account today but when they tried to make a SL account all they got was this error message, and they tried it like 4 times at least, and the same thing happend like a week ago when they tried to register well that was like before my pc kinda got fried.

https://join.secondlife.com/error.php

Is this a common thing going on with the registrations right now, anyone else have any problems with register a new account?

• 2 years later...

Вопрос: Не могу зарегистрироваться. Пишет это: "Сейчас регистрация невозможна. Повторите попытку позже или посетите нашу страницу поддержки, на которой можно обратиться в группу поддержки пользователей."
Ответ: Такое бывает когда заполняешь какие-то поля на русском языке. Запомните! Регистрируясь нужно писать только на английском! Даже в ответе на секретный вопрос.

-----

Google Translate:

Question: I can not register. Writes this: "Now registration is not possible. Please try again later or visit our support page, where you can contact the customer support team."
Answer: This happens when you fill some fields in Russian. Remember! By registering you need to write only in English! Even in answering your secret question.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3538 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.