Random Asked Question 13: Where the boys are.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2623 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

'Where The Boys Are' was a Connie Francis hit single, which is what I thought this thread was about, so it was a huge disappointment to find that it's about chatting :(

But to answer your question... Neither of the above. I don't hang out in clubs or anywhere else, and I rarely see anyone to chat with. Your two choices were about chatting with multiple people - groups and clubs - but, if you'd included a third option that's one-to-one chatting, I'd choose that as my preference.

Generally I chat with people in conference IM's.  I do occasionally use open chat but most of the chat that goes on in clubs and similar hang outs isn't my cup of tea.  Also the over use of gestures and begging for Linden Love turns me off.  So I usually turn down the room sounds, ignore room chat and just listen to the music and chat with the people I like.

As for where the boys are, I don't really know or particularly care.  I have a partner I've been with for over six years and we do most things together, unless it's just girls night out, then I really don't care. My partner and I just ran into each other one night at a club owned by a friend and talked for a long time about all kinds of things from science to art and literature, even about which land radio was the best, before we even danced together.  We just hit it off, literally talked all night and have been together ever since.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2623 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.