[REQUEST] Klonoa Avatar from Lunateas Veil Game

JediTron

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3151 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

http://goo.gl/ACq1ih <- KLONOA

http://goo.gl/IH8Bzf <- WIND RING

So I'm a big Klonoa fan if you don't like Klonoa or want to take the request this is for someone who wants to make a Klonoa from the Lunateas Veil game. I was hoping someone can get a HUD that changes his fur and clothe color as well a Wind Ring with a customizeable color as well or just the wind jewel on his Wind Ring and Wind Bullet animation maybe a HUD that customizes the Wind Ring its self in general. If you're an experienced modeler and still wanna try I'd dig some information up about the game before you try taking the request. I'm not pushing the issue on anyone it's mostly a request IDC how long it takes for anyone to do it as long as you do.

I also think a custom scale for Klonoa should be part of the avatar for an appropriate scale height since I've seen some scale scripts. I would do it BUT I am jobless atm and nobody wants to hire so yeah it sucks and the good jobs are downtown and I don't have reliable transportations. I've seen a few game prop avatars so I doubt it would be a copyright strike if it's just for an avatar. If someone wants to attempt this fill free I think it would be cool to have a Klonoa avatar.

[UPDATE]

If you want the height for the character I got it from a forums I was talking in while doing some research for scientific kind of stuff.

Klonoa Dimensional Scale

Height: 3'3 in Second Life I'm guessing 4ft.
Weight: 52 lbs
Volume: 8.45,154
Density: 515.54394
Mass: 4,357.14,023

BUSTED Troll here's why if it was a COPYRIGHT infrigement delete the sonic avatars if you're seriously trying to troll the damn moderators need to do their job and shut people like you up. Otherwise remove the rules simple fact don't make rules you won't uphold it makes you a JOKE!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&search%5Bcategory_id%5D=&search%5Bmaturity_level%5D=GM&search%5Bkeywords%5D=Sonic+the+Hedgehog

Pixieplumb is absolutely correct.  Jedi is absolutely wrong.  Just because someone else steals and hasn't been caught -yet- doesn't give you the right to steal. Intellectual property infringement is stealing.

In addition it is against section 12 of the TOS which refers to this policy: 

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Intellectual_Property

JediTron wrote:

BUSTED Troll here's why if it was a COPYRIGHT infrigement delete the sonic avatars if you're seriously trying to troll the damn moderators need to do their job and shut people like you up. Otherwise remove the rules simple fact don't make rules you won't uphold it makes you a JOKE!

Wow. What a massively unpleasant and uninformed person you are. Linden Lab makes the rules. The people on this and other forums are just residents of SL, like you.They neither make nor enforce anything other than their own personal rules.

I do have to say  (and I've never said this to anyone before) I don't think you're a good fit here (meaning Second Life). It's obvious to even the most casual observer that you're a poor fit for this forum, since you are so vehement with your comments but at the same time so clearly lacking in understanding.

But beyond that, I don't think you'll do well in Second Life. I think you should go somewhere else.

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Wow. What a massively unpleasant and uninformed person you are. Linden Lab makes the rules. The people on this and other forums are just residents of SL, like you.They neither make nor enforce anything other than their own personal rules.

I do have to say  (and I've never said this to anyone before) I don't think you're a good fit here (meaning Second Life). It's obvious to even the most casual observer that you're a poor fit for this forum, since you are so vehement with your comments but at the same time so clearly lacking in understanding.

But beyond that, I don't think you'll do well in Second Life. I think you should go somewhere else.

On the contrary -- vehement and lacking in understanding?  I think Jed'll fit right in

JediTron wrote:

Your words don't make sense. The definition of a copyright infrigement is not influenced by the execution of a punishment. This was also not a comment directed at the moderators to do anything. In fact, the forums are pretty much seperate from inworld. Its only an information towards you, that if someone creates such an avatar for you, you'll have requested an avatar that is proctected by copyright. Which means it could vanish anytime.

And thats why the rules against copyrigh infrigement are in the ToS. They give people a fair warning of what content is allowed, so you can't complain when a copyright holder deciedes to ask LL to remove certain objects. And it doesn't make sense to request a change of the rules from anyone here. Nobody here is a Linden Lab employee.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3151 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.