Question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3213 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I'm out of town visiting somewhere that doesn't have wifi and I just found out that I'll need to be here for another 3 days. In this time, my business' rent will be due. Is it possible to pay someone through the secondlife website? All I have is the **bleep**ty mobile app that's basically like a messenger app.

perhaps i just don't understand it, but why not just pay it before you leave?

As far i know nearly all rental systems accept payments upfront for a certain time, most even 4 or more weeks.

I would NEVER ask another vai to pay for me, the risk, even with "friends" is too big they leave with the money.

Dont tell that friend won't do it, because it just happens.

There are several mobile apps and solutions, they are not all **bleep**ty although it's my understanding that the iOS platform has the monopoly on **bleep**ty here.

Tell me where it is and what to look for and how much it is and I'll have a look. I'm not going to pay full sim rent but if it's sensible I can do it if you're out of options.

Haha I would've paid it ahead of time..it I hadn't had already left. I had no idea I would be forced to stay in this area for another 3 days.

Either way, the manager of my club paid it for me. Thank you so much everyone for trying to help me in my moment of panic haha.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3213 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.