Please Help A Noob - Accidental Rez Issue

azdeanna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4549 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was rezzing furniture in my new Linden home, and accidentally rezzed an AO script for smiling.  Now, I cannot click on it (rt or left click) to try to get rid of it. Short of a support ticket, does anyone know what to do to get rid of it?  THANKS!!!!  :-)

Thank you both!  I did that, but I still can't click on it.  I can see it on my screen, but others that come to my house cannot.  It's annnoying that it's there, and really annoying that I get the Script Warning/Error pop-up box as well.  I appreciate your trying to help me, tho!!!  THX!!!!:matte-motes-smile:

It may be invisible as has been mentioned so alt-control-T will highlight it so you can see it.  It's also probably very tiny in size so if you know about where you rezzed it zoom in close with your cam.  Then there's the possibility that it's rezzed below the floor and you can't see it because it's hidden by the floor.  Again, you should know about where you rezzed it so use your camera to look below the floor for it (have transparency hightlighed).  Even if the prim is rezzed in the thickness of the floor you can still look for it and click on it.

There is another method if you simply can't see a scripted item to click on it.  If you are using Viewer 3.0, you can click:

World > Place Profile > About Land > General Tab > Script Info

The Region Memory tab should be selected. Click the Refresh button at the bottom, find the item in the list, click on it to highlight it, and then click the Return button. The item should be deleted and sent to your Lost and Found inventory folder.

azdeanna wrote:

Thank you both!  I did that, but I still can't click on it.  I can see it on my screen, but others that come to my house cannot.  It's annnoying that it's there, and really annoying that I get the Script Warning/Error pop-up box as well.  I appreciate your trying to help me, tho!!!  THX!!!!:matte-motes-smile:

Sounds like you are wearing it. Do a search for it by name or type WORN in your inventory to find it. Anything you have on will be in bold print in your Inventory if you search with WORN.

You are seeing it on your screen because a HUD appears on your screen.

ETA: If you are wearing it and it's on your screen, you might be able to right click right on it and choose detach. On your screen, not in your house.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4549 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.