Payment info Used without buy or sell Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2810 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hihi,  there was a bug with the marketplace at one point in time, where if you used it,  buying freebies it would just automatically add the payment info on file.    some accounts still get it sometimes, but I believe it's been fixed and those accounts with it retain it.  

next to the other answer.... perhaps she once added it to get age verified... there were several ways to do that in the past.

there is

Payment Info On File (is just that... not used, now or in the past)

Payment Info Used ( is on file and used, now or in the past)

both are there forever after once added, even while all info on the account page is removed.

Chic Aeon wrote:

And alts that are connected to accounts (as well as the ones long ago who where paid for and part of a main account) get this verification so she might have another account.
:D

Yes, I forgot about that. I have such an alt with Payment Info Used in the profile, but only my main (me) has ever provided any info. The alt cost $5 at the time.

Phil Deakins wrote:

No, not paying for alts, but it did exist and it could be that the avatar in question is a remnant of it. Although, thinking about it, the avatar is 7 years old and I'm pretty sure that paying for alts had gone by the time it joined.

i'm in SL for nearly 11 yrs, indeed read about alts had to be paid for, but i have several, nearly all older than 7 but never had to pay .. so might be even longer ago that system was gone.

But that;s the same with reactivation of accounts... also written it costs around ten dollars if i'm right... i've been in purgatory for some years, but got our for free :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2810 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.