Need answers plzzzzzzzzz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4272 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Posting here for the 1st time, need help with a couple of things, have searched WIKI etc but cant find answers, if anyone can help much appreciated.

1. Is there a way of finding out how much tier is left on a full prim sim?

I share the sim with the person who pays for it but have not come into sl for ages & i cannot get in touch with them anymore :(. The sim is still online atm

2. When autoreturn sends your things back into your inventory do they come bk as seperate prims or linked together?

This relates to the sim i mentioned above as i have over 8000prims on this sim & imagining it will go offline before i get the chance to remove them \o/

thx sarion.........

Answer to number one. The tier should be payed up if it is still on line. There is no way of checking except knowing when the tier date is due. Which means you owe the owner who has been paying. Ask them how much you owe.

Answer to Number 2. No, they are all linked together in a linked coalesked object. Unles they returned them one by one.. They can be seperate if the time of object on land was staggered if Auto return is enabled. If the land owner used return objects to user from land tools or region tools, then they will be all linked...

If it has been ages since you been on, then I am sure you have been written off and the region either sold or The current owner still pays the tier.... LL wont let you go more than a month without paying lol

If a region is taken for non payment everything poofs with the region and is NOT returned automatically.  If you are a tenant there and paid rent LL will bring the region back up for 24 hours to allow you to retrieve your items but you must file a support ticket for that.  It doesn't happen automatically. 

If you suspect that the region is going to be taken , the best thing to do is remove everything as soon as possible.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4272 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.