NHC Media Television issue - what am I missing?

ItsDarthChaos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3038 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I just bought this TV the other day, and was really appy with the set up...  only to find out that when I tried to load a video, the Media in my Firestorm viewer will activate, but once it starts trying to play the movie it shuts off!  Something, somewhere is not letting the video play...  I don't know if its an issue in the plugins, or some obscure setting I don't know about, or what...  

My partner, anoter friend, and I tried to watch a movie, and of the three of us only one could get it to play.  So the TV itself is set up fine... it is something about my computer that is not set up to play it right... (We all run Windows 10).

I have no idea if Im using the right version of Flash Player, and my QTP is up-to-date, so I dont know...  Any suggestions on how to fix this?

The flash player installed for internet explorer is different to that for other browsers and it is that one that media players in SL use. So if you don't have any other browsers installed grab Google chrome or Firefox and then navigate it to the flash site to get the flashplayer for it

• 1 month later...

I am having the same issue as yours, with no help or assistance from anyone.  If you ever get a response and a corrective action, would love to hear about it.  Nothing is more frustrating than to get into a movie to have it stop at the peak of excitement.

I use Firestorm, have upgraded everything I can think of to no avail.

Keep me posted if you could

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3038 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.