My Second LIfe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4380 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello again.

Click on the "Second Life" logo at the top of this screen and it will take you to your dashboard.

Dashboard.jpg

Feed 1.jpg

feed 2.jpg

I hope this answers your question better.

Edited to add: It looks like trending is based on number of views rather than number of "loves" looking at the number of loves the people who are trending have got.

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

Edited to add: It looks like trending is based on number of views rather than number of "loves" looking at the number of loves the people who are trending have got.

Based on a little test it can't take many loves or views to trend 'in-world' (if that makes sense)  It does seem there's a several minute lag between cause and effect.

Trending.PNG

Aye, it makes sense. It doesn't seem to many views to trend, but seems to be same people always trending.

• 3 weeks later...

You take the snapshot in-world and instead of selecting save to disk or save to inventory, you select save to profile feed. If that option isn't there, you don't have a compatible viewer and will need to switch to one that is. I know the official V3 beta does it, (and I think also the V3 release as well), and the newest release of Firestorm.

There is no way to upload a pic that already exists on your hard-drive - it can only come direct from the Snapshot tool in-world.

Marigold Devin wrote:

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

Based on a little test it can't take many loves or views to trend 'in-world' (if that makes sense)  It does seem there's a several minute lag between cause and effect.

Trending.PNG

Aye, it makes sense. It doesn't seem to many views to trend, but seems to be same people always trending.

It takes about 3 (self) loves to trend.

The feeds are where all the griefers go when banned from Le Fora.

Which is why it is always the same people trending.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4380 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.