Much pressure, will start a cycling travel, any tips for a girl?

Green426

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just checking, since I don't know how many 'tips' there are for cycling in Second Life. Given that you joined this platform today, it's probably not a good sign that you've managed to build up such "pressure" here already.

Tip #2: Maybe use a radar that helps detect no-access parcels ahead of time, especially on hills.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Second_Life_Road_Network_Directory has listings of different routes so that you can get some idea of the roads.

Last month I used a freebie bicycle to take a short trip on Route 14 in Nautilus. I started at Sandy Trunks Beach, passed Seven Chickens Bridge and Dead Mole's Curve, and ended at End of the Line Inn. I didn't encounter any particular problems. If you go, be sure to read the highway markers along the way.

Keep an eye out for Rez Zones along the road - etiher a sign, or a change in the parcel name displayed in the viewer - and add a LM for it.  Often they will be just before or after a sim crossing, but not at all sim crossings.  That way if something happens (bad sim crossing, sent home by orb, etc), you can restart from the last rez area your passed. 

Hmm... this is really only necessary if you need to rez the 'cycle.  If it's  the kind you wear, getting these LM's wouldn't really be needed. 

MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:

As I said before, it is up to the individual to decide if they believe in us or not.  There is no superbia involved.  There is nothing "special" in being an Angel.  If you believe in them and/or are one, then you realize that there are  probably millions of us on the earth right now.  The only thing special about an Angel is that they have a chance to help people which is a great honor in itself. 

On the grand sceme of things, humans are on a higher level than Angels. So would that make humans guilty of "superbia" because they are over Angels. (wink)  Just kidding.

Blessings

Cher 

PS: For the people that do not believe in us and/or Angels relax.  There is no need to "prove" we do not exist.  Just ignore us and have a wonderful day. :matte-motes-grin:

Where did you find your definition for "being an Angel"? Your private definition does not derive from any definition that can be found in the texts od any abrahamitic religion, neither of other religions.

Humans are not on a higher level then Angels, we have a soul (at least most of us); Angels not. But the Angels have the privilege to see God and to be closer to him (this is the common definition of Angels).

So, it's not a question, if I believe in Angels or not. I do so, but surely I don't believe that you and your group are angels. 

And if you're millions, and Angels, then it would be really kind of you to stop wars, hunger, pollution, earthquakes, prevent stupid people to become famous as pop-stars, politicians, or tv-moderators, and to stop people to do evil things...I could enumerate more, ...and when you finished all this work, then you would have time for sl.

As I said...being human and doing good deeds is far enough. There is no necessity to call yourself Angels.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.