MY RFL HELL

hektorfrenburg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The SL RFL season is an inspiring and fun time for many. But not for me. 

In fact, I think I should retitle the annual event RFS - Relay for Shame

I was booked to host a RFL event. I jumped at the chance - as well as helping a good charity, it would increase my exposure on SL and maybe lead to lucrative jobs.

So I hosted the event -  a six hour club marathon, involving DJ and live musician changes. I was in charge of changing the stream and helping visitors with queries.

Before the event, I decided to stock up on food. I ate a 15" beef pizza with red hot chillies and then had a tub of melted Ben & Jerrys. I also had a few packs of prawn crackers with dipping sauce, a KrispyKreme selection, five cans of beer and a cheese sandwich. 

One hour in, I needed the toilet. However, I had to remain vigilant inworld to change the stream between a folk singer and a trance DJ. Then, a lot of noobs turned up and wanted group tags, delaying my trip to the toilet. I hate to admit I was farting furiously by this point and the smell was unbearable. 

Two hours into the event, I was DESPERATE to relieve myself, and stamping my feet on the ground, trying to ward off my abdominal spasms. I typed 'BRB' and got up to leave the room but then - suddenly - a performer IMd me, demanding I plug his stream in immediately. I returned to my desktop to swap the stream when - suddenly - I felt a searing pain in my bowels. I tried to discreetly fart but instead unleashed a deluge of excrement into my underwear. My shorts and pants were utterly sodden in liquid waste and the muck ran down my legs, leaving me marooned in mire, like a tiny suckling still ignorant of the potty. 

My face red with shame, my pants brown with manure, I had to IM a sim mod to take over my hosting duties. I spent the next 2 hours hosing myself down in the shower and trying not to gag at the stench that filled my home.

I have not been booked to host an event since and I had to throw my pants away after several failed washes.

Has this happened to anyone else?

• Haha 1

Because what he described didn't actually happen. He merely decided to write a piece of fiction, probably to see how it would be received, and so that he and his friend(s) could have a laugh if anyone took it as being true.

It only takes an ouce of thought to understand it. Would you write a detailed post about something like that if it happened to you? ;)

Phil Deakins wrote:

Because what he described didn't actually happen. He merely decided to write a piece of fiction, probably to see how it would be received, and so that he and his friend(s) could have a laugh if anyone took it as being true.

It only takes an ouce of thought to understand it. Would you write a detailed post about something like that if it happened to you?
;)

He didn't write anything, it's a copy paste thing that has been around for nearly two decades, lol. 

Yeah, i think this happens to a lot of us on a regular basis.

The way to handle it is to buy one of those old people toilets and have it in the same room. OR play sl on a laptop so you can carry it to the bathroom and take a dump while hosting a party, just make sure your mic is not on.

For real though -

yes, some people put second life before relationships, friends, their jobs, etc... but some things will NOT take a back seat to SL - bodily functions happen to be one of those.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.