Lovely ButterFly cute240 - Hair object Need to find.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3246 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello and Help, Pretty much short and sweet, I accidently retextured my hair and thought I had copies but every single thing I had was just links -__- 

The item is no longer on the Marketplace either... 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Lovely-ButterFly-cute240/5565334

Basically, Does anyone have this? I am really bent out of shape about this... Any help at all appriciated. Thanks.

Unless the hair is transferable, even if someone has one, they can't give it to you. Generally most hair is copy no transfer.

Your best bet is to go to the store where you bought it and see if they have a redelivery terminal.  Failing that, contact the creator and explain what happened and ask for another copy.  Be sure to tell the creator what date you bought it.  If the hair is copy no transfer and the creator still has it in their inventory they probably will send you another copy.  If it is no copy,transfer, they may or may not replace it. 

Note that the creator is NOT required to replace your hair no matter what permissions it has. So be polite and patient.  Not all creators are on line every day.  See their profile to see if they have a preferred method of contact, either by IM or Notecard.

RebeccaJayReynold wrote:

The person who created it seems completely absent.

Why don't you ask after her in a Commerce forum? She/he/it might have a different identity/business now but someone might know of her metamorphosis. Or you could try the Missed Connections forum, although that is pretty much taken up with wondering where all the Lindens have gone.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3246 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.