Linden to Paypal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello.. Ive been a resident for many years.. this is the forst time Id like to transfer linden into my paypal account. I have it all set up.. but when I "sell" my linden... it doesnt seem to work. I type my amoount in the sell... press enter.. then I get a message saying "Unable to Complete Your Request".. why is this.. what am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Nikitaa Carter wrote:

Hello.. Ive been a resident for many years.. this is the forst time Id like to transfer linden into my paypal account. I have it all set up.. but when I "sell" my linden... it doesnt seem to work. I type my amoount in the sell... press enter.. then I get a message saying "Unable to Complete Your Request".. why is this..
what am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

You are asking your question in the General Discussion area instead of the appropriate "Answers" area.

Well, selling Linden Dollars is not the same as sending money to your Paypal account. Selling Lindens will credit your USD balance. After you sell and have a USD balance, then you process credit on your US Dollar Balance to send the money to your Paypal account or other.

So, to sell, you go to the sell page, look to the right side of the screen to see your balances (L$ for Lindens, US$ for US Dollars). The amount of L$ is what you can sell. You enter the sell quantity of Linden Dollars, then click on the sell button (don't just hit enter). From there you can sell your Lindens. Then go to Process Credit and make sure your Payout Method is set to your Paypal account. You can process your US$ amount there and send it to your Paypal or other account.

:)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.