Linden Labs Ignoring Griefer/Abuse reports

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3093 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

She/He is using pummellers, deformers, traps, beams, trackers, pushers and rezzing so much stuff it fills the region prim allotment. She is doing it from ajoining land and also attacking other residents in our region. As some land ajoining ours is 'for sale" and open to land and or rez on, she/he can sit and harrass us whenever she wants. I have asked the owners of said land to ban and remove objects/rez permissions but no response. About 8 of our friends who were affected also submitted abuse reports but NOTHING from LL. This avatar is still logging in and harrassing people.

Premium means nothing today, as I told LL if they do nothing I will quit being premium and move to private sim and they can kiss my tier and $72 per annum goodbye.

Contact the person selling and ask them to set their land to only group can rez stuff. Once it's sold, the new owner can change it as they like. In the meantime, set your land so things can't enter from other parcels and set scripts and rezzing on your land to your land group only. You don't have to deed the land to the group, just set it to group. That will help as well.

Aldenwise wrote:

Premium means nothing today, as I told LL if they do nothing I will quit being premium and move to private sim and they can kiss my tier and $72 per annum goodbye.

If you move to a private sim the Lab generally make more money from you. That is in addition to offloading much of the support onto the estate owner. 

A Win-Win for the lab.

All premiums get concierge level support now. Have you tried a live chat rather than a ticket?

@Callum

Owners that rent parcels on private sims pay LL whether or not their land is fully rented. What LL would miss out on is my tier and my $72.

The private sim owners I have rented from in the past have always been far more supportive than LL when dealing with problems such as unwanted avatars

Many of us that were being griefed tried Live Chat, the standard answer from them for abuse/griefers to submit an Abuse Report or Support Ticket.

Aldenwise wrote:

Owners that rent parcels on private sims pay LL whether or not their land is fully rented. What LL would miss out on is my tier and my $72.

Private sims that are fully vacant, however, get shut down. No matter how you slice it, most of a rent payment ends up going to LL.

Nonetheless, there is a counter argument to be made: the cost of keeping Mainland sims spun up is (almost) the same whether there's anybody paying tier on them or not, so there is some cost to LL when Mainland users migrate to Estates. That net cost is not what one might think at first -- nowhere near the total loss of tier payment and premium membership fees -- but it's something.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3093 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.