Linden Home. Does 24 hr wait start after purchase of the 1st or 5th home?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone. 

When changing Linden homes, does the 24 hour period start after the purchase of the first linden home or at the end of the purchase of the fifth one. 

EX.  I purcchased Home no. 1 at 4:05 PM SL time yesterday, Tuesday and I purchased Home No. 5 today, Wednesday at 1:35 PM SL time I think.  Does the 24 hour period start from 4:05 PM Tuesday or from 1:35 PM today, Wednesday until I can purahse a new one.

All of the homes are OK and I love the environment of the Tahoe ones but I'm haivng a hard time staying with the perimeters as I'm still fairly new and my body keeps sticking out of the walls.  lol.  With the Meadowbrook ones, they are square and more spacy but gee, they are so stuck together that all you see out of any window most of the time are other buildings and a tree or two here and there.  I guess maybe I'm asking for too much and I'm thankful for the opportunitiy to get a little place of my own.

I see so many empty ones in the Tahoe and Meadowbrook styles and these are all near the ocean.  I don't know if they are just there for show because I've changed my home at least 15 - 20 times so far and have never come across any near the ocean.  I guess I'm getting all of those dumped by previous owners who were also looking for the same thing as me.  lol. If I can find a decent one with at least a decent view on one side, I'll keep it as it's stressful changing and once I abandon my land and am on my 5th one, I'm stuck without a home till my waiting period is up..

Thank you for your answers on my topic........Does the 24 hour waiting period start from the purchase of the 1st or 5th linden home.

Smiles and thanks in advance for your answers.

Mocha :)

You are going to have to try hard to get anything oceanfront (and may never get one) because everyone wants one and those lucky enough to get one hold on to them.  The empty homes you see are not necessarily available.  Someone may have claimed one and just didn't furnish it or they have moved to a private estate with a larger lot and house and didn't abandon their Linden Home, in case they ever needed it again.  As long as they remain premium they are entitled to do that..

Linden homes were never intended to be anything other than a small basic houses.  They were purposely not made luxurious.   The idea was you can try out home ownership there and eventually you'd move to a larger lot with a home of your choice.  Some people are satisfied with a small house packed in with other homes and never leave, others do eventually get their own land and house of their dreams.

You are allowed to change homes, five times per day.  If you only claimed one, you have 4 more chances.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.