Landmarks, textures sounds ect, ect. deleted!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

logged in to second life. all of my landmarks, favorites, textures, scripts, sounds, lost and found, and Note cards folders are either not loading their contents or have had their contents deleted deleted. Included is a picture of my inventory view from firestorm. I'm not sure what happened as one minute they were there and the next they were gone. i wasn't really doing much. the only thing i can think of that might have hurt me was my internet cut out on me and i crashed, and i don't remember when exactly i lost them as it wasn't something i noticed right away.

your internet problem is maybe not totally fixed or it harmed your cache.

This happened to me some weeks ago, while on holidays and trying to log with an old laptop and with wifi.

So for fixing, you must clear your cache (yes, one of the rare occasion this will fix smth), and then relog, go in and empty place and wait patiently till your inventory is fully loaded. (it might take some time if your inventory is big).

That's all. it should be fixed after that.

Good luck

Firestorm and the official viewer use different cache locations on your computer.

Did you try clearing the FS cache or a clean reinstall as suggested above? Your FS cache is corrupted and won't work until you do. The official SL viewer's cache is different, so it's no real surprise that it is working.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.