It is With a Heavy Heart That... / Il est avec un coeur lourd que ...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2826 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I extend my deepest sympathy to all the French SL residents as well as all the French people for having to endure yet another senseless terrorist attack that killed so many innocent people.  My heart goes out to you.

The world must stand with you and together against all extremist that use any religion to justify their heinous crimes.

Je tiens ma plus profonde sympathie à tous les résidents de SL Francais ainsi que tous les Francais pour avoir à supporter encore une autre attaque terroriste insensée qui a tué tant de personnes innocentes. Mon coeur va à vous.

Le monde doit se tenir avec vous et ensemble contre tous les extrémistes qui utilisent une religion pour justifier leurs crimes odieux.

S'il vous plaît excuser les erreurs dans la traduction Francaise. Je ne parle pas de votre belle langue et a dû utiliser un traducteur afin que les non anglophones Francais comprendrait mon message.

BilliJo Aldrin wrote:

Its time to recognize and accept Radical Islams declaration of war on Western Civilization and do whatever is necesary to destroy the perpetrators and their supporters.

Or..... its Burka's for everyone
:)

Has there been proof that the driver was associated with ISIS or similar organisations?

Because lets not forget, that we live in a world were massmurder commited by individuals out of their own, personal problems is not that uncommon.

Unfortunately, living in a Free and Open society means that people with evil agendas have more opportunity to do harm.  I'll still take Free and Open even if its dangerous though........

Thoughts and prayers to our French neighbors and everyone suffering tonight because someone decided they had an excuse to do voilence.

Hopefully Justice will be swift.

Regardless of what group the driver did or didn't belong to, it doesn't alter the premise of my post, that we are at war with Radical Islam whether we admit it or not. Lets stop playing games and take action. I suggest for starters shutting down any mosque that promotes the destruction of western civilization. If moderate muslims won't clean up their house, we can do it for them. And yes, it will get a lot worse before it gets better, but we are talking about our whole western civilization. Either we stand up and fight back, or we accept our dhimmitude. 

Islam is a faith that promotes a profound, deep, personal relationship with God.

Radical Islam is a political ideology that wants wants to make Sharia law the rule for the entire world.

I can see the difference, can you?

:)

I live in a part of the USA where many people use their religion as "justification" for their hatred. They pick and choose passages from various religious books then use those words to claim "this is why..." But when I, as someone with a discerning mind, listen to their "justification", I seem only to hear more hatred.

Hopefully you too will notice the most important message in my previous paragraph is that I made no reference to any specific religion. That is because I hear unreasoning hatred in hateful people that belong to every religion .. hatred and a misguided sense of superiority is not the exclusive property of ANY belief system.

So to me, when I hear anyone say "don't you see the difference?" My answer is now and will always be ..

"No. Hatred is just that .. hatred .. and it has NO place in the world of love, peace, and our better angels."

---------------

To our Brothers and Sisters in EVERY part of the World subjected to the pain of loss .. My heart, my hand, my love and hope that tomorrow will bring us all the healing we so desperately need.

I live in the US and whenever these "terrorist" acts are committed here and abroad, our media always tells us that these acts are being perpetrated by those who belong to a "radical Islam" ideology, one that basically has it in for any and all "infidels", i.e., all people who do not follow a fundamentalist interpretation of Islam.

While these groups of people that subscribe to such a view certainly do exist, the media seems to always leave out a few key reasons why these folks and even other, less "radicalized" factions might be kind of ticked off at the US and it's allies:

1. The US govt and it's allies invaded Iraq under false pretenses and as a result, severely destabilized the region, bringing rise to these groups and just generally fomented resentment - can you blame these people for being annoyed?

2. The US govt gives the State of Israel around 6 billion dollars per year, along with assorted war-toyz, often free of charge or majorly discounted, effectively aiding and abetting Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine. US media invariably reports that the Israeli military is "defending itself", while failing to acknowledge the fact that they are an invading occupier, in violation of international law.

To be clear here, I don't condone these acts of violence, and the recent violence in Nice was abhorrent but desperate people who feel that their kind is being systematically "cleansed" from the earth are likely to resort to desperate measures.

Between all this, and the current political climate in the US, especially the Presidential race, with all it's never before seen hatred and bigotry, I am profoundly disappointed, shocked, saddened and quite frankly, scared out of my wits.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2826 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.