Issues with inventory?

LadyEllenT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2695 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi guys,

I recently got a bunch of demos both in world and on the marketplace and they're not in my inventory. I cleared my inventory cache and restarted Firestorm but they're still not there. I didnt delete them because I haven't tried them on yet and even if I did, I haven't emptied my trash folder for over a week and the missing demos were from the last 24 hours. Is this a known issue and if so, how do I fix it aside from reordering all those demos from the marketplace? (I can't remember which stores I got them from in world because of the Black friday sales dragging me all over the place)

I've been shopping up a storm pretty much non stop since I got here a few months ago and this has never happened before. However, I just got a new computer and when I downloaded Firestorm, all my settings were changed to SL default so I bet it has something to do with it. I've always been able to find my items. I just narrow my intentory down to items added in the last hour and it shows me everything I bought but this time none of it shows up. I even searched the entire inventory with no limitations.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2695 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.