Is this legal to do on SL..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3289 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, i accidently bumped into someone..

Chat popped up with the persons name saying "Push Detected and Saved"..

Then it told me my full username and my avatar key, the date, and time of incident.. and the location with map coords all in local chat.

This is happening at a info hub on SL.

Should i be worried?

Sounds like someone picked up a "defensive" HUD from somewhere, and it records collisions. None of the information is particularly private or hard to get in any way. You've done nothing wrong by accidentally colliding with another avvy, especially in a possibly crowded area. Other tools will state that information, but to the owner only. This thing of theirs just says it out loud, and calls a collision a "push". It's a way for them to be really passive aggressive about it, imo.

Everybody that stands on a landing spot wants to get bumped !

So whenever I land I will tank out of the landing spot and don't care on whose toes I step. Since I didn't get any IM or response in the last years this avatars are afk or performing a long craptop rezzing anyways.

If someone will ever IM me or having that spam script the OP describes I will immediately right click and block and therefore remove that avatar from my SL. Solved - once and for all :D

Didn't need to do it though - most probably because I don't visit noob spots. Outside the landing spot I watch my steps of course, anything else is impolite but still no drama. Many noobs or slow rezzers move like a pinball on a pinball table. More funny than anything else.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3289 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.