Is there another way to buy Lindens?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2881 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

MrJokes wrote:

This is so stupid. Honestly. You dont accept prepaid cards? AND you stopped all other sellers from selling lindens who actually do accept them?

SMH.

No, I did not. Why on earth would you accuse anyone in this forum of these things?  SMH

• 2 weeks later...

AssaholicDirector wrote:

Yes it is quite furstrating as I have fun into the same problem. You can buy Lindens through a credit card, Paypal, or Skrill. To my knowledge you can add a prepaid card to Paypal in order to pay for things, but I could be wrong.

That may involve directly transferring funds from the card to the Paypal account (as in "processing a credit") which may take a day or so before you can access the funds to buy Lindens with.

If I am remembering correctly, unless you have a Credit Card on file or a bank-account directly linked to your PayPal account, they want to see the $$$ physicially in the PayPal account before you can use it, as opposed to just debiting it off the prepaid card at the time-of-use.

Its been a while since a friend had this issue, so things may have changed.  Free advice is usualy worth what you pay for it :-)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2881 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.