Invisible

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok silly question and been debating this with a friend

If I become invisible......from my firends... I am still as on line in groups if we share the same group...

It use to be I could be seen by the "web" tab in my profile that I was on line......

Now. we are not sure when one is on a differnt  sim and I am invisible on another one.. could they still see my dot on the map..?

When you show yourself off line to a friend the only thing that happens is you appear off line to them if they look at their friends list in world.  On their friends list on their dashboard, they won't see your name at all, even on the off line list.  A sure tip off you are hiding.

Really hiding using this is not really hiding at all.  There are plenty of ways people can find out if you are online or not.

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Really hiding using this is not really hiding at all.  There are plenty of ways people can find out if you are online or not.

yes, and yes......I find it quite funny to be in a public place and pull up a profile and find that the person I'm looking at happens to be "Offline"   quite odd indeed.

...and why would we want to hide from our friends?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.