Inventory Growth Again?

Mayalily

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4616 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have inventory growth again of about 800 items.

Recently I have bought some things, but that should have added at most about 70 items including landmarks and notecards to my inventory, not 800.

Anyone have any idea why my inventory jumped in the last week from about 7200 to over 8000? 

I in no way bought 800 items in the last week. 

Wondering what's going on here?  Hope not a virus breeding in my inventory or something else breeding in my inventory?

Go to your Lost & Found folder. Remove folder by Adam & Eve and empty trash can. There were a bit of error created this week at the Lab so everyone got an extra few hundreds of items. But that were supposedly fixed last night so you might want to clear yours and it shouldn't be happening again.

leyna wrote:

I did hear something mentioned about Linden panties.
:)

look out for those..i hear they stick to you and look like phillip linden chaps without the chaps part..just the kaleidoscope section of them..

so be very careful o.O

unless they are the ones that have the LL on the front..those are good ones *winks*

Hadn't realised LL fixed this issue so I guess it's goodbye to this folder.

[RESOLVED 28 July 2011, 11:10am PDT] The issue that was causing this folder to appear has been resolved. If the folder still appears in your inventory, clear your cache and relog, the folder should no longer be visible on return

Okay, let me go login to the viewer and see what's up.  Let me clear my cache, etc, and then I will report back here. 

ETA Update:  Clearing cache is not necessary, but at first I thought it was because I remember having around 7200 thousand items about a week ago, but now I have over 7600 thousand.  It reduced it by about 400.  I was hoping to get back around the 7300 thousand level at most as I haven't bought that many things recently. 

Before the SL8 birthday I was at about 5000 thousand, now I'm at 7600 thousand.  I haven't bought that many things in a month?

My inventory does keep jumping way up since the SL8 birthday.  I have in no way bought 2600 thousands items including notecards, instructions, separate items and landmarks in a one month time period.  Something still does not compute nor seem logical? 

Probably demos.  Look in your lost and found.  Delete all demos you got shopping.  Empty your trash.  Or, just let it be.   I've got 15000, and that's not so much.  Many of the older folks who came before building-rezzers have a lot more.  I have a 1600 prim build that only counts as 1 item in inventory, because it is in a rezzer.  

Mayalily wrote:

My inventory does keep jumping way up since the SL8 birthday.  I have in no way bought 2600 thousands items including notecards, instructions, separate items and landmarks in a one month time period.  Something still does not compute nor seem logical? 

If you go to your Library > Clothing > Initial Outfits, LL has added 36 avatars in there. 12x Animals, 12x Robots & 12x Vehitars (Vehicles). They probably add up to quite a few items with all their attachments.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4616 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.