I'm without inventory

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, first of all sorry for my English, it is not very good, I hope at least you understand what I say.
I did not go into second life for a while, and today I decided to do it again, but to my surprise, the game did not load my inventory, and before long, the viewer disconnected me.
I have tried all the cache cleaning, reinstalling the viewer, uninstalling and reinstalling from 0, both the last official viewer and the phoenix, but I still can not access the game, please, someone who really knows Problem can i have, can you help me?

We will be glad to help you.  First try resetting your modem and restarting your computer after that. If you were getting a bad connection to Second Life, even though you have good internet, this may fix it.  Try logging in again. 

If you still can't log in, note down any messages you receive, also note what your screen says when you get to the point you can't get in, for example, 'Verifying Cache Files', Initializing World', 'Connecting to Server',etc.  Then come back here and report exactly what any messages you saw said and what your screen said when your log in stopped.

We may need information about your computer too.  You can start your viewer and without logging in go to Help at the top left of your screen, then to About.  Copy and paste the information on the next screen here too.

Good luck.  I hope the first suggestions works.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.