I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm!!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i unno, the last time i gave out prizes it was a contest (popularity hehehe) and EVERYBODY cheated!!!! i was mystified! i paid the cheatin saps and pissed off  (3% of ) Second Life. So I think it'd have to be auti graphs and stuff :)

Jumpman Lane wrote:

i unno, the last time i gave out prizes it was a contest (popularity hehehe) and
EVERYBODY cheated!!!!
i was mystified! i paid the cheatin saps and pissed off  (3% of ) Second Life. So I think it'd have to be auti graphs and stuff
:)

Ah, that would explain why I came last.

Wouldn't it?

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Extemporaneous wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Extemporaneous wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Extemporaneous wrote:

Relax Pepine.... you are working too hard... you act like you are working on SL 2.0 or something!

Hey hey, I was the first person here to coin the term SL 2.0© i want my 5L per use. TYVM.

Here is your stinking money
:P

Money.PNG

It's about time someone started paying.. I have been keeping a record of all the times it has been used. One of these days when i decide to get off the couch and do something worthwhile with my life i may get an attorney.

:matte-motes-big-grin-wink:
vampire.gif

I will be giving that back to you btw..

Thank you so much, please be advised of my return policy.

All Returns must be made within 48 seconds of the initial transaction. Returns not made in that time frame are subject to fees. Fees include but are not limited to an interest rate of 57.12% Hourly, a $L5 return servicing fee, a $L2 processing fee for the $L5 servicing fee, a fee for logging in to check to see if you really returned the $L, a fee for doing all the math to calculate these outrageous fees. When all the fees are added together you must add the number of views this post got (1 view = $L1) and multiply that by the total number of views this thread got, multiply that number by your rezday (two digit day, two digit month, and four digit year), then create a notecard with all the math (so it can be checked by noobs that have no idea what is going on). Of course there is a fee for reading the notecard and any mistakes are subject to additional fees. If you are unable to comply with this return policy you could just keep the money... but if you do that there is a $L5 fee for having me write all this for nothing.

You don't list a few of your fees... The logging fee, the math fee, and the reading fee are all missing.. I sent a gift instead..

That is because those fees are based on market fluctuations and I would have to know the exact time you were paying them to be able to calculate them but because of your beautiful gift those fees are waived. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.