How to get RP tags?

mothbone

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2894 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've seen a few people with an extra set of bright green tags usually below their normal tags (username, avi name and group) and a friend and I think they're the Role Play tags we've heard about. I tried searching all over the internet and this forum for where to get them but no luck ;n; We're in a casual rp group and it would be useful to have an extra set of tags !

Does anyone know where/how to get them? We'd love to have them!

Thanks so much for reading~

The only way to have extra (seperate) text is to wear an object that generates it. It's very easy to make such an object yourself.

ETA: Create a cube or whatever. Go into its Content tab, click the New Script button, delete what's in the script and replace it with:-

default{    state_entry()    {        llSetText("Hello, Avatar!", <0.0, 1.0, 0.0>, 1.0);    }}

You'll see the text above the object. Shape the object to, say, a thin stick, make in fully transparent and wear it somehere around your head, and you'll have what you are looking for.

The bit in the <> brackets defines the color. 0.0 = no red, 1.0 = full green, the last 0.0 = no blue. You can change those to values between 0.0 and 1.0.

The 1.0 at the end of that line means fully opaque. The lower that value is (between 1.0 and 0.0, the more transparent the text becomes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2894 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.