How can i stop someone who use bumper?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In the place i stay most there is one annoying guy who use bumper and throw me away all the time. Sometimes i was afk and i find my avi out of map. I block him and derender him but he still able to bump me, i report him but nothing happens.

What is the solution for bumpers? How i can stop him?

I press ctrl + alt + p and i enable movelock but i want a solution. I mean i want to stop him from bump again. If you come right now in social island 2 you can see him, he use invisible avi most of the times and he use that bump item most of the times.

There is no way to stop him from bump me? What if one of the mods visit now social island 2 and see him in action?

Don't respond verbally or retaliate. Don't escalate the action in any way, because that's exactly the response a griefer wants. Fill out an abuse report; there's no guarantee it'll be acted on, but maybe he'll get a warning or ban. If he's pushing or you go afk, sit on something. No force on the grid (short of a ban, sim crash or act-of-Linden) will move you if you're sitting. There are scripted anti-push devices but I've never bothered with them.

I wonder what would happen if you made a game out of it. Wear a prim like it was a skateboard and laugh about it in local chat. Give the skateprim out to others and encourage them to jump in front of the bumper for a free ride. It's a way of taking an element of control back from the griefer and finding fun in a difficult situation.

The official advice if you are being pushed around is to sit even movelock will work there are certain places i will always put movelock on when i afk as i know there are certain people that will push me around either physically or with a tool, sometimes when i'm coming off afk it's fun to watch these jerks trying to push me around and failing 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.