Has Anyone Used the Lumiya Viewer for Android?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Since I can't seem to get SL to work on my computer, I lookd into one for my Android tablet and found Lumiya. It seems to work fine, graphics are a little wonky, but more often than not the viewer will decide to crash on me, and it seems to be at random times. If anyone knows anything that can help me that would be great.

I see Lumiya crash occasionally, but mostly it works fine here. It's kind of hard to guess what could be wrong going on so little information.

If your PC doesn't meet the requirements for a normal viewer, give Radegast a try on it. http://radegast.org/wp/ - Feature-wise, it is very close to Lumiya, though the interface looks a bit different since it was made with PCs in mind. Graphics will show the same weirdness. Maybe that one will be a little more stable for you.

I rarely have crashes when i use it, but it can, as often with viewers, be a connectionproblem, or overheating your phone.

Lumiya can do a lot but isn't a full featured viewer. The graphics aren't wonky, it's doing the best it can be at a phone with very limited graphic possibilities.

See it as a tool to stay in touch with people in SL, but not expect a lot more.

A phone isn't designed for such heavy duty applications, it simply doesn't have the hardware, nor size.

Lumiya user too i haven't had problems with it crashing i use it on a tablet running Jellybeans Android i tend to limit my use of the 3D view if i don't need me or my alt to do anything inworld mainly use it if i need to transfer money from my alt if i'm logged in or use it to check my inventory if i think i'm having issues

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.