Goodbye, Oskar Linden

Lindal Kidd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4182 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Porky Gorky wrote:

Torley told me my builds were cool so I spent the next 10 mins trying to persuade/bribe him to officially endorse my brand on his website. I failed. 

jejejejje (:

i never saw Torley inworld. i chat him one time tho

in another life i used to be a SL Mentor. go to the newbie Help Islands and go to the sandbox and help brandnew people how to do building basics. like rez and link and texture mostly. off all the new people who used to whizz thru the HIs was hardly any altogther who would come to the sandbox

anyways

was this lady who came one time. she end stay for weeks in the sandbox and learn how to make stuff. she wasnt much interested in go to SL proper. just wanted to learn how to make stuff

on the HI where she was the Torley texture giver was borked. he had updated to new version and missed some when he was replace. so i scoom round them all and give him list of the ones not working and he fix

the lady was pretty happy to get them when he done that

+

about the endorsements

yes lol can be quite funny

lots of the new people i met in them days went on to be very good and very successful. was not just me tho. was quite a few other mentors who used to do the HI sandboxes as well

quite often some of the new people when they first start out SL proper make a little business wants me to endorse them. even model their stuff. like bc i had a title over my head then they thought maybe would help them. i always said no sorry cant do that. i didnt think is appropriate to do that. they was ok about that when i explain why

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4182 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.