Getting a LM to teleport from a website

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3820 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

launch sl.JPG

I had similar happen to me after an upgrade.  I know I may not be using exactly the right terms but for some reason the "launch app" was pointed to the old (now defunct) version.  I had to reset it to the new version.

The one problem you may have is if you had selected 'remember my choice,' the window may not come up and right now I can't remember how to get it to appear if that was the case.  Been to long since I messed with it.

I'm also having the same problem. I first noticed this starting yesterday (11/3).

"The one problem you may have is if you had selected 'remember my choice,' the window may not come up and right now I can't remember how to get it to appear if that was the case.  Been to long since I messed with it."

To fix the selected application, you need to go to your Firefox Options > Applications. Scroll down until you find Second Life, and in the drop down window you can set to Always Ask.

Thing is, even after aiming it to Firestorm-Beta, it still doesn't work. Though it will work if you do not have Firestorm already running.

Rongway wrote:

I'm also having the same problem. I first noticed this starting yesterday (11/3).

"The one problem you may have is if you had selected 'remember my choice,' the window may not come up and right now I can't remember how to get it to appear if that was the case.  Been to long since I messed with it."

To fix the selected application, you need to go to your Firefox Options > Applications. Scroll down until you find Second Life, and in the drop down window you can set to Always Ask.

Thing is, even after aiming it to Firestorm-Beta, it still doesn't work. Though it will work if you do
not
have Firestorm already running.

Thanks for that.  I knew it was simple.  It had just been so long it was eluding my mind.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3820 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.