Friends of "Taran Spiritweaver" / "Amaranath Summerset"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2848 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Both SL characters as well as the Inworldz ID "Zen Newcastle" were piloted by friend Karen. She passed away 2014 of unknown causes to me. She was just shy of her 59th birthday.

http://costantinofh.com/tribute/details/662/Karen-Raines/obituary.html  <<< her obituary

I'm not sure I'm allowed to say this truth. She loved SL and the grids more than the real world. She kept house there and kept it well. For those of you who may have met her, I ask a moment of silence and a few words of rememberance in reply.

For those of you who did not know, Karen did some coloring for Marvel comics somehow: an issue of Peter Parker: Spectacular Spiderman (Daredevil fighitng Spidey for some silly reason) and one of Spider Woman. This was in 1970s. She was an artist who unfortunately caught the dragon disease. She formed a lair with her riches in it and stayed put, almost completely shunning the outside world. I do not know the exact issues though they were listed in several databases on the internet.

I am glad the she find joy in sharing with us this vast virtual world in which all find entertainment, solace, and find interesting.

She will be missed and remembered by those friends she made in life that have the blessing to have have shared those special moments with her.

She left her legacy for others to enjoy for many times to come, I hope that all of us can say the same when is our time to depart.

Wishing sincerely that all her loved ones find the strenght and solace to continue remembering her as the good person that she was, and be able to celebrate having the opportunity to share their lives with her.

Rest in peace Karen / Taran Spiritweaver / Amaranath Summerset, you will be remembered fondly with love.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2848 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.