Frequently Asked Questions And Official Resources: A Survey

Perrie Juran

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have thought of this several times and decided I should quit thinking and just do it.  This thread is inspired very much by Void's thread on official resources so I would very much like to credit her for this.  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Official-Resources/td-p/1212519

We all see on  a regular basis certain questions asked repeatedly in the Forums.  For instance, "I am stuck as a cloud," or "how do I get rid of the underwear on my avatar?"  Often times in answering these questions we direct people to other resources such as Thinkerville's great work or the Firestorm Wiki.

So what I would like to do here is collate a list of Frequently Asked Questions with links to answers BUT only using the official resources.  Part of the method to my madness is to see if it can be done just using the official resources.

If you think a question belongs in this list but don't know where the answer may be found in the official resources, go ahead and list it anyways.  Someone else may know where the answer is.

Once (and if) this gets going I will endeavor to collate the information.

Thanks much,

Perrie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.