For the Love of G-D FIX the F-ing "the system is logging you out" issue.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Seriously this is yet again proof that LL is completely incapible of managing nor fixing problems that have persistant for years.

the whole "the system is logging you out" issue and taking several minutes to have it resolved

its bad enough when the cruddy viewer crashes or you get disconnected but even worse having to deal wih that

FIX second life before you keep adding useless features that are either half baked or do not work like they should!

he might have left, but for the ones who read it...( also Kless)

logging out of region is mostly caused by a connection problem. It has not been worse worse worse.. as some say.

Thinking this is a bug and needs a fix is based on a wrong understanding of SL. It is no game as all others. It needs to log you out of a place and connect all things together again before your avatar can reload. That takes a little time. To try keeping you wait a few minutes gives enough time to be sure all is back again.

If you are less patient, try logging at another place, 99% will be possible to relog directly without the wait.

heh I lvoe the ones who come and complain and then never really understand the platform they have been using for years.  THIS used to be freaking worse.  Ghosted av's for days on end. having to submit tickets to get the region (mainland) restarted to the av could be released. with this new process the "logging you out" is the servers going "oh noes,  the agent is stuck, here let me kick them so they can log back in"   but you got on your almighty horse and complained before really understanding what is going on in the backend..

Also fyi chief,  they are working on SL all the time and the other virtual world.   most of the resources are for their new baby.

sorry alwin, I've clicked reply on you.

I'm looking at his screen name and wondering.  Was it just a name, or was it a note to himself to be inspired to make photography?  Or perhaps it was to inspire others to do photography stuffs?

Whirly Fizzle wrote:

I guess he left...

Capture.PNG

I suppose at least he inspired you to make this totally awesome screenshot of his empty profile, so maybe he's accomplished his mission in some small way.  Like, wow.  I almost miss him.

Almost.

What the origional poster doesn't  realise is like everyone has said, if you been around SL long enough you would know this is actualy better now then it was 3 or 4 years ago. It's certainly less laggy then it was back then. And alot of other improvements have been made. I often joke around when SL is messed up that they know we are adicted lol. I guess that person wasn't that adicted lol.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.