Fashionable Hangouts?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2880 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hiya,

I was wondering if there are any sort of "Fashion Conscious" places to hang out in? I'm not trying to drag down anyone's avatar or anything but it seems like anywhere I go I never manage to find very intereresting avatars, just kind of circa 2007 avatars. I'd like to be able to meet more fashion conscious people on SL but it seems like it just doesn't happen lol.

Thanks. :)

Also, please IM me in world if you are interested in talking about fashion at "Soapberry Resident"!

I use the seraphimsl.com website to keep up with all the latest sales from the better creators, even if it is just to look and like the suggestion for Uber those  sales are crammed full of good looking avatars. Also some of the creators have groups and do dances and stuff. If you are into dark styles check out Twisted, it is a hunt but the group is very lively all year round. Also there is a fairly huge model scene in SL, people that do coutour avatars and throw fashion shows and photo shoots. It is not my scene but you should be able to tap into that fairly easily, there is a brand that escapes my mind right now I have run into shows there while shopping. Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2880 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.