Display Name lag glitch on My Second Life. Am I out of luck?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yesterday night I went to My Second Life (https://my.secondlife.com/) on my WiiU to change some things (Bio, Display Name, etc) since I was unable to use a computer to login to the grid. I managed to update my Bio fine, but when changing my Display Name, I got an odd lag. I set the Display name as I wanted, but nothing happened. After a little while, I tried clicking Confirm again, but apparently some freak lag event caused my reclicking the Confirm button to revert to Reset, removing my Display Name altogether and telling me I can't change it again until July 13th. 

I know the rule is one change per week, but as the lag glitch caused me to seemingly never even change the Display Name at all, would Support possibly make an exception in this case?

EDIT: I contacted support, and they stated that they literally do not have the ability to reset the timer on the Display Name.

I did email support, but I thought I'd ask here as well incase someone knew the answer, or had a similar situation somehow. Or if this is just a completely nonsensical idea, that they would never fix.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.