Discussion About Copyright Issues

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3264 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Plenty of discussions on the subject on these forums, or online in other places.

It would help if you had some specific concerns or questions. It's a very difficult or at least broad subject so to kick off this thread you might want to post what you want to do or what has happened, what you want to sell, etc....

Please feel free to join SLBA (Second Life Bar Association).  There was just, very recently, a presentation on copyright issues; Many members, though not all, are real life attorneys, with a presence in SL; The legal sim is 'Justitia', attorneys have offices on the upper level of the sim and the lower lever is residential.  Feel free to visit, leave a notecard if you have specific questions, and attend the monthly meeting on the 2nd Saturday of each month at 10am SL time.  If you are a RL attorney, many of the presentations also have CLE credit, (Continued Legal Education).   The SLBA current president is Maryland  RL attorney Tim Faith (SL Name Yoss Kamachi) if you have specific questions. 

Kelli May wrote:

LlewLlwyd wrote:

Treasure Ballinger wrote:

Please feel free to join SLBA (Second Life Bar Association). 

I found the Group very disappointing. They didn't serve any drinks. I think it was because I couldn't order in Latin.

Ale, Caesar!

Thank you Kelli, but I tried that and they just offered me salad.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3264 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.