Discover who removed you from friends

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Shiva Meiler wrote:

Is it possible to know if someone of your friends removed you from their friend list? I use the Firestorm Viewer.

If a person is missing from your friend's list, then it's safe to assume that they removed you.  (Or, you could look at it as they removed themselves)

That's, if you're positive you didn't remove them. 

A "friend's list" doesn't have any bearing on who can be your friend.  I've friend's in SL that aren't on my "list", and people on my list, that I've never talked to.  

A lot of people periodically prune their friend's list, as they like to keep it small. 

So flip it around and take the positive step of just removing all those who are permanently offline that you haven't had contact wtih for a week or two.

Those that don't care or who have gone on to other things, i.e. left SL won't know or care.  The few who might kick up drama "YOU REMOVED ME?" are the prime candidates to definitely remove.

When someone deletes you their calling card ends up in your trash folder, since I go through my trash and empty it on the daily to make sure I am not accidentally deleting something important, I have caught when someone has deleted me. But honestly, why care? 

Pretty much this. I don't worry about it and I go through my contacts occasionally and remove those I haven't had any contact with. I memory for names is poor so if I don't have contact with somebody for a while I'll forget why they are even on the list. I consider it a contact list, not a friends list and having it a manageable size makes it far more useful to me as such. I can always re-add them if they resume regular contact. The quickest way to ensure you never get on it again is to make a big deal about being removed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.